Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Friday, September 11, 2009

New Client Special - Now Through October 16th, 2009!

If you're looking to make a change that will improve your health, outside and inside, e-mail me now. Tell me who you are, what you would like to accomplish, and how you think I can help make that happen.

I won't just teach you proper exercise techniques utilizing resistance (weights) and give you a cardio routine. I'm your coach. I'm here to help you figure out why you sabotage yourself, why you're resistant to change, and what you can do to overcome life obstacles so you can start living like you want to live. It's all about the Holy Trinity of fitness: Resistance training in a safe and scientifically progressed fashion, cardiovascular exercise in myriad forms, and proper nutrition.

I got a heck of a deal for you. You will NOT find a better deal than this with someone that has my education, experience, client results, and demeanor. It's time for you to change your life.

THREE 60 MINUTE SESSIONS FOR $99

You will not regret your decision to get started. I'll meet you for coffee or breakfast to ease your concerns, or if you prefer, many of my clients would be more than happy to talk to you if you need an outside honest opinion.

What's it going to take?


So, one more time for good measure:

THREE 60 MINUTE SESSIONS FOR $99

THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE OCTOBER 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment