Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Setting Goals for 2010!

Setting Goals for 2010!


Now is the time to start thinking about your goals for the New Year. 2010 is just around the corner, and it’s the beginning of a whole new decade for the 21st century. It’s a big deal! I haven’t heard ANYONE making a big deal about it in the news, but it IS! It’s like the end of the ’80s and the beginning of the ‘90s! Does ANYONE remember the kind of changes we experienced?

ANYONE?

Allow me to refresh your memory. 1989 into 1990 was the end of listening to hair metal bands like Motley Crue and Twisted Sister, and the beginning of the Seattle grunge band scene including the likes of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Alice in Chains. Prince, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston all began to fade away. Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, and L.L. Cool J all began to rise to the top of popular music charts. Oh, and don't forget Britney Spears. Ha-ha!

You get the picture. Big changes ‘a comin’.

What about in your life? What big changes do you have planned? Since this is a wellness blog, how about the goals you are planning regarding your fitness, nutrition, and fat-loss goals? Is it time for you to make that big change? Well, it should be!

While you think about what you’d like to do, whether it’s fit into that skimpy bikini for summer, reduce your LDL levels 30 points, decrease your body fat levels 15%, gain 10 lbs. of lean muscle – you can achieve it. So while you decide, I’ll tell you about my goals for the New Year. I have many, but regarding my body – I am going to lose 9% body fat in 12 weeks. That’s right. By April 1st, 2010, I will be 6% body fat and sporting a chisled set of 6-pack abs!

The last time I saw my 6-pack was when I reached 8% body fat after 12 weeks of intense dieting and exercise in 2003. I dropped my body fat levels from 22% to 8% during those 3 months. If I could do that, I can easily achieve a 9% loss in the same time frame. It's been awhile, but I’m confident I can achieve my goal in that time frame.

Are you confident you can reach your goals? Perhaps you are not.

That’s where I come in. If you’re not confident you can change your body and your life in a BIG way this New Year, you need to come and train with me. If you can commit to doing everything I tell you to do for 3 months, I guarantee big changes. I don’t care where you’re starting from. If you’ve got a lot of weight to lose – over 100 lbs., I can help you with that. I have a client who’s down 40 lbs. in two months. That’s amazing. If you are “skinny fat” and you want to look “Hollywood” in 12 weeks, I can help you with that. If you just want to live a healthier lifestyle, I got you covered too. Even if you're injured or have a chronic joint issue and you think that's interfering with your ability to live a healthy lifestyle - it wouldn't stop me. And it should't stop you, either.

Now for all of you Star Wars fans who remember the final trilogy that began in 1999 and ended in 2005 – a big deal to a lot of people (and part of history for the last decade) – you must have also seen the first trilogy that concluded in the early 80's. Think about the Empire Strikes back where Darth Vader said, “Join ME…It is the only way…” Well, I’m not the going to say training with me is the ONLY way for you to achieve your goals this year, but it certainly would help you get there faster & with less hiccups along the way!

OK, you may now return your focus back to Christmas, or whatever you choose to celebrate before 2010 rolls around.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to talk to you soon! (ESPECIALLY if you're already my client!) :-)

Your Coach for the New Year,

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment