Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kettlebells Suck! Hallelujah!

I never did jump on the kettlebell bandwagon. I've always used dumbbells, barbells, cables, and selective machines. All I've been hearing lately is, "Do you train with kettlebells? Oh, no? Well, I train with kettlebells!" To me, it's a fad to make a workout more "special." To differentiate themselves, trainers are falling for it everywhere. Well, folks, a gentleman over at www.skinnybulkup.com wrote the article I would love to have written. He feels how I feel. To sum it up, kettlebells aren't safe for the average person. Everything you need to get strong and lean - safely - can be done with traditional free weights and machines. If you don't think your workout is "hard" enough (therefore requiring kettlebells), come talk to me. Ask, and ye shall receive!

Check out the article below:

http://skinnybulkup.com/kettlebells-are-inferior-to-dumbbells/

No comments:

Post a Comment