Welcome!

At Training by Ross you will find fitness resources to help you live a happy, healthier, better-looking life!



Folks, I am a fatloss expert. If you're looking to lose weight, get lean and stay lean -
e-mail me at COACHROSSMDB@GMAIL.COM or call 402-708-5575 now!






Thursday, October 29, 2009

Coach's Corner #1!

I've decided to create a video series spotlighting information on new fitness trends, books, and supplements to help you along the path to reach your fitness, wellness, health, and...vanity...goals. This is the first in a series of videos that are at this time completely random. I'm not sure if it'll be one every few weeks, or one a month. For now, it'll be whenever I get excited about something. So it could be daily. Just kidding. Well, maybe. Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment